Issue: “E23” / “E24” / “E25” displays on the digital display
- Defect in leg connector Port 1 (E23), Port 2 (E24) or Port 3 (E25)
1. Reset the table:
- Unplug the power cord from the wall.
- Unplug the leg motor cables, the power cord and switch from the control box.
- Wait 10 seconds.
- Re-plug the leg motor cables, the power cord and the switch into the control box.
- Re-plug the power cord into the wall (this must be done last).
- If the table is not at the lowest position, use the DOWN button to lower the table to the lowest position. Stop and take your finger off the button.
- Push the DOWN button on the switch again and hold for as long as 20 seconds until you see a slight movement in the table.
- Press the UP button and the table should now work normally.
- If all the electronics seem to be functioning but the table is not operating properly, unplug all legs from the control box. Re-plug one leg into the first port of the control box and repeat step 1 above. The leg should function normally.
- If there is no movement at all when the DOWN button is pushed, unplug and re-plug the table.
- If the table still does not work, try to replace the control box with a spare control box if available. Repeat the same with a spare power cord and switch.
- If a leg does not function correctly, please contact Technical Support at Fieldservice@workriteergo.com