1. A motor has been newly connected to the control box
2. A motor has been disconnected from the control box
3. The control box has just been unplugged and re-plugged
1. Reset the table:
• Unplug the power cord from the wall.
• Unplug the leg motor cables, the power cord and switch from the control box.
• Wait 10 seconds.
• Re-plug the leg motor cables, the power cord and the switch into the control box.
• Re-plug the power cord into the wall (this must be done last). You should hear the control box click when it is plugged in to assure there is power.
• If the table is not at the lowest position, use the DOWN button to lower the table to the lowest position. Stop and take your finger off the button.
• Push the DOWN button on the switch again and hold for approximately 6 seconds until you hear a click and see a slight movement in the table.
• Press the UP button and the table should now work normally.
If this does not solve the problem, contact Technical Support at Fieldservice@workriteergo.com