- Electrical outlet is not providing power
- Astra shade is not fully seated into arm
- Astra transformer has failed
- Astra used with occupancy sensor
1. Electrical outlet is not providing power:
- Verify outlet is providing power by plugging in another item that requires power to test.
2. Astra shade is not fully seated into arm:
- Verify the Astra shade is fully seated into arm.
- You should not see any gap between the Astra shade and arm.
3. Astra transformer has failed:
- Try swapping out the transformer with another known good one of the same voltage.
- First generation Astra=9VDC
- Second generation Astra=24VDC
4. Astra Occupancy sensor in use:
- Be sure no objects are blocking full view of the sensor, as it may have trouble detecting the presence of a person in the work area.
5. If the Astra light still does not work, contact Technical Support at Fieldservice@workriteergo.com