- Electrical outlet is not providing power
- Connecting cables not fully seated into transformer
- Connecting cables not fully seated between lights
- Ciglio transformer has failed
1. Electrical outlet is not providing power:
- Verify outlet is providing power by plugging in another item that requires power to test.
2. Connecting Cable not fully seated into transformer:
- Verify the connecting cable fully seated into transformer.
- You should not see any gap between the connectors.
3. Connecting cables not fully seated between lights:
4. Ciglio transformer has failed:
- Try swapping out the transformer with another known good one of the same voltage
5. If the Ciglio light still does not work, contact Technical Support at Fieldservice@workriteergo.com