My table is at its lowest position, but the digital display does not show the correct height
- The control switch may not be set with the correct initial settings.
- Press the DOWN button to move table to its lowest position.
- Measure height of table from floor to top of worksurface.
- Press and hold both the UP and DOWN buttons simultaneously. Three dashes will appear. Wait for the numeric display to return.
- Press the UP button until the display reads measured height.
- The display will flash when the change has been saved.