- Power receptacle is not live
- Table is locked (Digital display only)
- Table needs to be reset
- Power adapter is defective
- Control box is defective
- Switch is defective
1. Unlock table:
- Press memory buttons in this order, one after the other, memory button #1, #2, #3.
2. Reset the table:
- Unplug the power cord from the wall.
- Unplug the leg motor cables, the power cord and switch from the control box.
- Wait 10 seconds.
- Re-plug the leg motor cables, the power cord and the switch into the control box.
- Re-plug the power cord into the wall (this must be done last).
- If the table is not at the lowest position, use the DOWN button to lower the table to the lowest position. Stop and take your finger off the button.
- Push the DOWN button on the switch again and hold for as long as 20 seconds until you see a slight movement in the table.
- Press the UP button and the table should now work normally.
3. If all the electronics seem to be functioning but the table is not operating properly, unplug all legs from the control box. Re-plug one leg into the first port of the control box and repeat step 2 above. The leg should function normally.
4. If the table still does not work, try to replace the control box with a spare control box if available. Repeat the same with a spare power cord and switch.
5. If a leg does not function correctly, please contact Technical Support at Fieldservice@workriteergo.com