- Table coming into contact with an obstacle
- Crank legs installed incorrectly
- Drive hex shaft between legs installed incorrectly
1. Table coming into contact with an obstacle.
- Ensure table is free and clear on all sides and under work surface and not making contact with any obstacle. .
2. Crank legs installed incorrectly:
- The crank legs are identical and should be facing in the same orientation / direction.
- Gear shaft access holes should on the sides of each leg and the front; as either leg may accept crank handle in the front.
3. Drive hex shaft between legs installed incorrectly:
- Hex shaft engagement to the gear is controlled by c-clip position on the shaft.
- On one leg the drive hex shaft engages gear closest to the side of the leg; on the other leg the drive hex shaft will go thru the leg to engage the same gear; drive hex shaft should be installed into same gear on both legs.
4. If the table still does not work, contact Technical Support at Fieldservice@workriteergo.com