- Conform static arm needs tilt adjustment
- Monitor does not meet specifications of Conform Static arm
1. Adjust tilt tension of Conform Static arm:
- Locate adjustment screw where arm attaches to back of monitor.
- If monitor screen is falling or tilting forward tighten by turning adjustment screw clockwise.
2. Confirm the monitor meets the specifications of the Conform Static arm: 1-16 lbs. and thickness less than 4 inches.
3. If the monitor meets the specifications but unable to adjust contact Technical support at Fieldservice@workriteergo.com