- Willow monitor arm needs friction adjustment
- Willow monitor arm needs tilt adjustment
- Monitor does not meet specifications of Willow monitor arm
1. Adjust friction of Willow monitor arm:
- Locate friction adjustment screws on side of main forearm.
- If arm is dropping increase friction by turning both adjustment screws clockwise; make small adjustments to both screws in the same amount.
- If arm is raising decrease friction by turning both adjustment screws counter-clockwise; make small adjustments to both screws in the same amount.
2. Adjust tilt tension of Willow monitor arm.
- Locate adjustment screw where arm attaches to back of monitor.
- If monitor screen is falling or tilting forward tighten by turning adjustment screw clockwise.
3. Confirm the monitor meets the specifications of the Willow monitor arm: 1-14 lbs.
4. If the monitor meets the specifications but unable to adjust contact Technical support at Fieldservice@workriteergo.com