- Pinnacle-2 arm needs tension adjustment
- Pinnacle-2 arm needs tilt adjustment
1. Adjust tension of Pinnacle-2 arm:
- Locate tension spring on underside of arm.
- If arm is dropping increase tension by installing end of spring thru hole in bracket that hangs down from track.
- If arm is raising decrease tension removing end of spring from hole in bracket and allow end of spring to rest in angle cut-out.
2. Adjust tilt tension of Pinnacle-2 arm:
- Locate adjustment knob on right hand side of arm.
- If platform is tilting forward tighten by turning adjustment knob clockwise.
3. A negative tilt is recommended for proper ergonomic alignment of wrists:
- If platform is set for positive tilt you may need to tighten knob one or two turns.
4. If unable to adjust contact Technical support at Fieldservice@workriteergo.com