- Electrical outlet is not providing power
- Power cable not fully seated into transformer
- Transformer cable not fully seated into light
- Connecting cable not fully seated between lights
- Verano transformer has failed
1. Electrical outlet is not providing power:
- Verify outlet is providing power by plugging in another item that requires power to test.
2.Power Cable not fully seated into transformer:
- Verify the power cable fully seated into transformer.
3.Transformer cable not fully seated into light:
- Verify the transformer cable fully seated into light.
4. Connecting cables not fully seated between lights:
- Verify the connecting cable fully seated between lights.
5. Verano transformer has failed.
- Try swapping out the transformer with another known good one of the same voltage.
6. If the Verano light still does not work, contact Technical Support at Fieldservice@workriteergo.com