Issue: My Essentia table will not move
- Power receptacle is not live
- Table is locked
- Table needs to be reset
- Power adapter is defective
- Control box is defective
- Switch is defective
1. Unlock the table:
- Gently swipe across the bottom of the display being careful not to press any buttons.
2. Reset the table:
- Unplug the power cord from the wall.
- Unplug the leg motor cables, the power cord and switch from the control box.
- Wait 10 seconds.
- Re-plug the leg motor cables, the power cord and the switch into the control box.
- Re-plug the power cord into the wall (this must be done last). You should hear the control box click when it is plugged in to assure there is power.
- If the table is not at the lowest position, use the DOWN button to lower the table to the lowest position. Stop and take your finger off the button.
- Push the DOWN button on the switch again and hold for approximately 6 seconds until you hear a click and see a slight movement in the table.
- Press the UP button and the table should now work normally.
3. If the control box does not click or if there is no movement at all when the DOWN button is pushed, unplug and re-plug the table. If you see a red light on the control box, you may need to repeat this step 3 or 4 times. You will hear a click when the control box is plugged in which confirms the control box is working.
4. If you still do not hear a click, try to replace the control box with a spare control box if available. Repeat the same with a spare power cord and switch.
5. If no spare electronics are available or if you have isolated a hardware issue, contact Technical support at 1-800-959-9675 option-2.
6. If all the electronics seem to be functioning but the table is not operating properly, unplug all legs from the control box. Re-plug one leg into the first port of the control box and repeat steps 1-3 above. The leg should function normally.
7. If one leg does not function correctly, please contact Technical Support at Fieldservice@workriteergo.com or call 1-800-959-9675 option-2.