- Table needs to be reset
1. Reset the table:
- Unplug the power cord from the wall.
- Unplug the leg motor cables, the power cord and switch from the control box.
- Wait 10 seconds.
- Re-plug the leg motor cables, the power cord and the switch into the control box.
- Re-plug the power cord into the wall (this must be done last).
- If the table is not at the lowest position, use the DOWN button to lower the table to the lowest position. Stop and take your finger off the button.
- Push the DOWN button on the switch again and hold for as long as 20 seconds until you see a slight movement in the table.
- Press the UP button and the table should now work normally.
Note: Programmable Switch is required for troubleshooting. If your table is equipped with the Standard Switch with no display, please contact Technical Support at Fieldservice@workriteergo.com.